Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Cosmetic Dentistry In Puyallup, WA
Your smile should highlight your personality and be a source of confidence. Mark Ngo and the team at our practice in Puyallup, WA help patients improve the function and esthetic of teeth using state-of-the-art cosmetic dental care. Come to our practice and find out how we can help you build a beautiful smile.
Dental Enhancements in Pierce County
A beautiful smile can be achieved through proper routine care and receiving care from reliable dentist. Our practice provides an array of dental treatments to solve a multitude of issues, including decay, gummy smile, misshapen teeth, discoloration, and missing teeth.
Cosmetic services offered at our practice include:
- White Fillings are used after receiving care for a small cavity or minor decay. These fillings are made material strong enough to withstand everyday chewing while blending in with the color of natural teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding can repair minor chips and cracks in teeth using the same tooth-colored dental material used for white fillings.
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays are used to replace the structure of teeth damaged by decay. These utilize ceramic material that imitate the natural sheen and color of teeth while providing adequate durability to last upwards to twenty years.
- Crowns are used to restore the structure of teeth within the smile and protect damaged teeth from receiving further decay.
- Bridges can replace missing teeth using adjacent teeth as stabilizers.
- Teeth Whitening using professional-grade materials can brighten smiles by several shades. Our practice offers both in-office care with Sensational Smiles and an at-home option, Opalescence, providing patients with the convenience of whitening their smile on their time.
- Tooth Contouring and reshaping is used when teeth don’t quite fit the rest of the smile. This procedure can be used to adjust the height, width, and spacing of teeth.
- Gum Contouring can be used to adjust the look and shape of the gum in contrast to the teeth. This procedure approves the appearance of your smile by showing more of the teeth.
- Veneers are thin porcelain shells that are cemented over teeth to adjust their shape, size, and color to generate a uniform appearance.
- Full and Partial Dentures are the classic way to replace missing teeth. This method has been proven to restore both the esthetic appeal and dental function back to the bite.
In addition to services we provide at our practice, we also complete examinations and referrals for patients seeking orthodontic care. Dr. Ngo provides a thorough analysis that establishes your needs and helps you find the aid you need to improve your bite.
Learn how cosmetic dental care can enhance the appearance of your smile. Call or visit our practice in Puyallup, WA and schedule your appointment with Dr. Ngo to improve your smile today!
CALL US: (253) 848-4300 REQUEST APPOINTMENT