Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Restorative Dentistry in Puyallup
Your dental health is important in your overall wellness. Dr. Mark Ngo and his team of healthcare professionals provide restorative dental care to achieve optimal oral health. Call our office in Puyallup, WA and schedule an appointment for your consultation.
Restoring Dental Health in Pierce County
When your dental health is compromised, it becomes difficult to comfortably eat and speak. Restorations with bonding, crowns, bridges, dentures, and dental implants provide comprehensive solutions to a whole host of dental problems. Additionally, our practice provide services as preventive measure to avoid additional care in the future.
Dr. Ngo addresses many dental issues, including:
- Damaged teeth can be anything between a small chip at the tooth’s tip to a large crack going to the base of the root. Depending upon the severity of the tooth’s injury, dental bonding, crowns, or more advanced treatment can address this concern.
- Cavities are addressed by removing the decay before it can spread deep into the tooth. The tooth’s structure affected by a cavity is restored using composite resin fillings or crowns.
- Advanced decay is treated in a similar way as cavities, but many times may require advanced treatment with root canal therapy. Often, advance decay has damaged the majority of the tooth’s structure, which requires a crown to restore its structure within the smile.
- Gum disease can be treated with traditional scaling and root planing. While this procedure doesn’t require dental restorations to improve health, addressing gum disease prevents the need for restorations in the future and the preservation of existing dentition.
- Misalignment creates difficulties for patients in maintaining proper dental hygiene, in addition to its cosmetic detriments. This can lead to several oral health issues.
- Missing teeth can be addressed using a bridge, denture, or dental implant. For cases where a single tooth is missing, a dental implant can be the best choice for individually addressing the missing space and restoring its function within the smile. When multiple teeth are missing, bridges or dentures are the preferred choice. Moreover, dental implants can be used with bridges or dentures to provide additional stability.
Call Our Office Today
Dr. Mark Ngo is committed to providing patients with quality services. Visit our practice in Puyallup and receive your consultation to determine which course of treatments is best for you. Find out how dental restorations can improve your smile.
CALL US: (253) 848-4300 REQUEST APPOINTMENT